19 Nov Ten Peaks Trek
November 19, 2021 - November 23, 2021
Join Zac Zaharias, one of Australia’s most experienced guides, on our final 2021 Snowy Mountains trek in Mt Kosciuszko National Park. Bring your camera for an unforgettable 4 day weekend.
Start & Finish at:
Duration & distance:
19-23 November 2021
66 km trekking over 4 days
4 nights twin share
4 Breakfast; 4 Lunch; 4 Dinner
10- 18 (larger and smaller groups can be negotiated)
1 travel day, 4 days hiking
$ 1,350 ex Thredbo per person
- Climb the ten highest peaks in Australia on this Snowy Mountains trek
- A safe, expertly led trek with intimate knowledge of Australia’s high country
- Comfortable lodge in the heart of the Snowy Mountains with a warm shower at the end of each day
- Delicious fresh meals for breakfast and dinner and a packed lunch with snacks for the walk
- Stunning audio-visual presentation by our guides as part of our evening program
- Medical wilderness trained leader
Snowy Mountains Challenge
The Ten Aussie Peaks trek is run in Australia’s stunning high country. The challenge is to complete all Ten Peaks over four days. The track is variable, from gravel to rougher rocky roads, possible snowdrifts and snowgrass sections that require waterproof footwear with ankle support (i.e. boots). We recommend a reasonable level of fitness.
The Ten Peaks challenge has been a fundraiser for the Australian Himalayan Foundation since 2016.
You can donate funds yourself or look for sponsorship from friends and family such as a set amount per peak climbed, or a dollar per metre etc. The combined height of all ten peaks is 21,788 metres.
All donations support the work of the AHF to improve education, health and the environment in India, Bhutan and Nepal. Donations of $2 and above are tax deductible.
We do ask that you aim as a minimum goal that you raise $ 500.
- Accommodation (twin-share)
- All meals (including celebration dinner on final night)
- National Park fees (does not include Visitor car entry pass)
- 3 x Chair-lift passes
- Full Guiding services
- Satellite phone coverage and rescue
- Full public liability insurance
- Photographic record of the trek
- Ten Peaks Achievement certificate
- Travel to and from Thredbo
- National Parks Visitor/Car Entry
- Alcoholic drinks, eating out.
- Personal clothing and equipment