09 Nov AHF’s 12 Days of Mountains
Some Mountain fun!
Beginning on International Mountain Day (December 11th) open a gift each day on our website for 12 Days of Mountains!
Click today’s date on the calendar to open your gift of the day, and be inspired by our Mountain Stories. And DONATE to let us continue helping:
- kids stay in school,
- mums access healthcare
- and families find new ways to cope with climate change.
We suggest between $10 to $50 or simply whatever you can afford, even $5 is gratefully received and will really make a difference.
6 ways AHF helps in the Mountains
The Australian Himalayan Foundation works in Nepal, Bhutan and the Indian Himalaya.
We partner with local organisations to make sure your money goes exactly where it is needed – delivering vital healthcare, quality education and solutions to environmental issues.
All our projects are designed in consultation with local communities. We track our programs to ensure greatest impact and make sure our partners are supported all the way.
Take a look at the top 6 ways AHF helps in the Mountains.
Be in the running for some Himalayan prizes!
1. Upload your favourite mountain photo to social media and tag us – @australianhimalayanfoundation. Use the hashtag #12DaysOfMountains to help spread the word!
2. Donate to our 12 Days of Mountains fundraising page
3. Tag a friend who loves the Himalaya – the more people who join in the merrier!
4. Follow us on Facebook or Instagram as we feature photos through the month
Thanks for helping us share the joy this silly season!